Last Updated: November 1st, 2021
Sources Of Personal Information
Bridalfusion.com collects your personal information from:
a. when you provide such information directly to us, and
b. when your Personal Information is automatically collected in connection with your use of our Services.
2. Our subsidiaries and affiliates (together, "Affiliates"), when they provide us with your Personal Information.
3. Third parties, when they provide us with your Personal Information ("Third Parties"). Third Parties that share your Personal Information with us may include:
a. Service Providers. For example, we may use analytics service providers to analyze how you interact and engage with our Services, or third parties may help us provide you with order fulfillment or customer support.
b. Social Media Networks connected to our Services. If you provide your social media network account credentials to us or otherwise sign in to our Services through a third-party site or service, some content and/or information in those accounts may be transmitted to us.
4. We may also combine the information we collect with publicly available information and information we receive from our business partners and other third parties ("Combined Information").
Type of Information That Bridalfusion.com Collects
You can visit Bridalfusion.com without providing us with any of your personal information. Although, we will still collect certain analytical information as discussed below:
1. Personal Identifiers
If you contact us to obtain information about our products or services, we may collect your name, email address, and phone number, along with any information you may choose to submit. If you use any particular part of our Services, we may also collect your age, date of birth, sex, signature, social security number, citizenship, driver's license number or passport number, and postal address.
2. Payment Information
If any purchases are made through our website or any cash registry funds are redeemed, Bridalfusion.com has the right to collect your telephone number, email address, postal address, bank account number, payment method and type, credit or debit card number, verification number, expiration date, etc. Your bank account information is managed by our payment processor partners; we do not handle or store any of this data.
3. Information you submit or post
4. Commercial Information
We may collect information about the products or services purchased, obtained, or considered through our website, as well as other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
5. Demographic Information and Protected Classification Characteristics
We may collect certain of the following information, including through surveys of our website users and customers: sex, race, ancestry/national origin, religion, marital status, and educational level. We may also collect your age, date of birth, gender, and zip code.
6. Device Information
We may collect and/or use third-party website analytics tools that collect information about visitor traffic on our Website, including IP address, unique personal identifiers, device ID, device type, browser, and operating system type, and mobile ad identifiers.
7. Location Information and Internet or other Network Activity Information
We also may use third-party website analytics tools, including cookies, web beacons, and pixels, to collect information about our website’s visitor traffic. The types of automated information we may obtain using these tools include but are not limited to (i) search terms used to connect to our Website and search within our Website; (ii) dates and times of visits; (iii) page views and site navigation patterns; (iv) geolocation data; (v) links and URLs that refer visitors to our Website and (vi) other information regarding your interaction with our Website.
Using Any Personal Information Bridalfusion.com Collects
We may use your personal and combined Information to enhance and personalize your shopping experience with us, to communicate with you about products, services, and events that may be of interest to you, for promotional purposes, and other purposes described in this section.
How Bridalfusion.com Shares Your Information
Bridalfusion.com can share the personal information that you provide to us and the information that we collect about you to support our business interests and that of others associated with our business, including - merchant partners, technical support service providers, third-party applications such as social media applications, analytics service providers to ensure site functionality and enable data-driven business decisions, marketing or advertising service providers and networks to send marketing communications as well as serve you ads tailored to your interests or to tailor ads that may be served to you on our Website, as well as other on websites and social media networks.
We also reserve the right to transfer Personal Information we have about you in the event we sell, merge or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets. Following such a sale, merger, or transfer, you may contact the entity to which we transferred your Personal Information with any inquiries concerning the processing of that information.
Occasionally, we provide our postal mailing list (consisting of customer names and postal addresses) to other companies for purposes of marketing our Website. To determine the information that may be of interest to you, the information you give us and information about your order may be combined with other Personal Information (such as demographic information and past purchase history) available from our records and other sources.
Information Sharing Options
We offer you certain choices about the collection, use, and sharing of your information. Withdrawing your consent to use your Personal Information may mean that you cannot take advantage of certain offerings or Website features.
1. Marketing Communications: You may choose not to receive marketing email communications from us by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the marketing emails or updating your preferences in your account settings. You may change your email address for receipt of such communications by going to your account settings.
2.Data Analytics: If you do not wish to have technology used to gather information about how you interact with our Website while you are on our Website, please install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on available here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout and employ it at the start of each session on our Website. A cookie will be set on your browser that instructs this technology not to start for that session. Please note that the next time you access our Website, the analytics will be reactivated, so you will have to disable the technology each time. If you reject the cookies and web beacons we use, you may still use certain aspects of our Website, but you will not maximize our website’s value.
3. Cookies: Most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable existing cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies, you may not be able to take full advantage of all of our Website's features. In addition, disabling cookies may cancel opt-outs that rely on cookies, such as web analytics or targeted advertising opt-outs.
4. Do Not Track: We use technology that recognizes a "do-not-track" signal from your web browser, which allows us to exclude you from any analytics that collects information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites.
5. Third Party Data Collection: We permit limited third parties to place cookies through our Website to provide us with better insights into the use of our Website or user demographics or to provide relevant advertising to you. These third parties may collect information about a consumer's online activities over time and across different websites when that consumer uses our Website.
Retention Of Your Information
Your personal information is generally collected and stored on various servers located in the United States. If you are located in other jurisdictions, you should be aware that once your personal information is submitted through the Bridalfusion.com website, it shall be transferred to the servers present in the United States, where laws regarding privacy and data protection may or may not be less stringent when compared to those in your country. By using this website and providing your personal information through our website, users fully agree to understand and unambiguously consent to collecting and processing all the personal information in the United States.
Bridalfusion.com reserves the right to store and maintain your personal information for the purposes for which we process it. The length of time that we retain such information will depend on the discretion of the Bridalfusion team and on the purposes for which the information is collected and shall be used or required to comply with the applicable laws.